WTF with all this media poppycock spins. I am extremely disgusted and angry with what’s happening in this country now.
They are treating us like idiots, and let’s not go to the topic of clueless, ‘tidak apa’ Malaysians.They are living in their own world, oblivious to what’s happening around them but worry not, they’ll only sing in a different tune once something similar befalls unto them.
A lot of things just don’t make sense. Strictly looking at the ‘official’ version of Teoh Beng Hock’s death near MACC, (Yes TV2 keep spinning by conveniently not mentioning it’s MACC headquarters but instead mentioned ‘Plaza Masalam’) we have many questions to ask.
1. He was released at 3.45am but stayed around to rest? MACC is a resort? His car was parked there!
2. MACC officers working around the clock not following normal office hours? Why Teoh Beng Hock was allowed to stay in the building after the interrogation? Is it NORMAL for MACC to let their witness, suspects, or just anyone to stay back after office hour to sleep?
2. Look at the body. Too clean and the pose is eeriely ‘perfect’ for someone who allegedly fell off from 14th floor. Why the trouser is torn? Somebody hang him upside down from the trouser? What? I’m just saying!
3. Guy is going to get married today. He was 30. Suicide? MACC said they never threaten him. He’s just a witness. He’s not under pressure. And he decided to kill himself? Don’t give us that bollocks, Nazri Aziz.
4. Why must MACC conduct its interrogation after office hours until wee hours in the morning? Why can’t officers of MACC conduct the session during office hours the next day? It that a standard operating procedure? Isn’t that a breach of the commission’s ethics and procedure?
4. He was released after such long hours of interrogation. He didn’t bother to call anyone? Send a message? His lawyers? Family? Boss? He’s too ‘tired’ to make any call or sms? Released 3.45am, then checked on him at 6am. Found the body at 1.45pm. In between, what happened? 10 freaking hours!
Nobody checked on him? Nobody bothered to make calls to find out what happened to him? How about his mobile phone? No sms? No missed calls? He was ‘missing’ for more than 20 hours since he was brought in to ‘assist’ the investigation. I doubt that nobody tried to reach him, unless he NOT REACHABLE.
5. 10 hours interrogation for just a WITNESS? I shudder to think what would happen to suspects.
6. Why was Teoh’s body not allowed access for a couple of hours by Pakatan Rakyat leaders who arrived at MACC HQ after being notified? What took them so long? Body found at 1.45pm but until 6pm, PR leaders and even Teoh’s own brother were not allowed to see the body. Is there anything to hide?
7. We are not making accusation, (KJ and MP Kota Belud lambasted LKS saying he’s casting aspersions, making this a political issue in their tweets). We are asking VALID questions.
Asking whether MACC did it is not the same with saying MACC did it. (HA HA HA!) Not political my ass. Starting with Perak, then Kedah, then Penang now Selangor. How you explain that? Why only the states where Pakatan Rakyat is the government?
Why not come and investigate warlords in Sarawak? How about those MCA bigshots involved in PKFZ? Reports already came out, with their names clearly written. Where’s MACC?
Penang government lodged a report against the developer in Kampung Pala, Nusmetro. Any follow up from MACC?
Khir Toyo gigantic mansion. How possible a government servant can afford such luxury if he’s not corrupt? The mansion only worth RM3.5mil? Did MACC go and find out the truth?
Don’t say it not political. IT IS POLITICAL!!! It is somehow deliberate ploy to wipe of Pakatan states, that somehow went wrong with Teoh’s death.
I don’t get it why there are people who wouldn’t care less about what’s happening around them. Fine if you don’t care because you feel there’s nothing much you can do being helpless and powerless. But not knowing what is happening around you? What? You are living in Amazon?
And please, don’t say it’s because this is politics and you despise anything political. This is human life. A human life just lost. Poof! Lucky you and me, we are not the victims, not closely related to the victim. But who knows what will happen in the future if this nonsense is allowed to continue? I’m very afraid when the day come, there’s nobody left to speak out or defend those in needs.
A friend put it in context when he said, “Malaysian generally will only move their asses when death occurs.”
Read RPK’s take here: The writing was already on the wall long ago.
Latest update: Police classified Teoh Beng Hock’s case as ‘sudden death’. WTF? No suspicious circumstances? Fuck you CPO Selangor! The MOST suspicious thing is ‘there is no suspcicious circumstances’ you bastard.