1. Elizabeth Wong, Selangor executive council member and Bukit Lanjan assemblyman has announced her resignation from both posts today following the circulation of her nude photographs, paving the way for a third by-election within the next two months. Anyway, her fate is still being decided by the party leadership, who are considering whether to accept her resignation.
2. Have you seen the photos? What nude photos? Like a friend asked me, “Apa yang lucah bro?” I am more indecently dressed at home in comparison with those photos. Nude photos my foot! There is hardly any nudity in those pics, not even semi nude.
Even those photos by that infamous morally constipated guardian – cheongsamlover are more indecently taken. Well, perhaps there are other photos. I don’t know.
3. It is ridiculous and unfair to compare Eli Wong’s case with Chua Soi Lek or D.P. Vijandran. Chua Soi Lek the bugger was engaged in an extra-marital affair, an adulterer and violated the Penal Code! (yes blowjob oral sex is illegal under the stupid law so don’t get caught nyahahahaha!) He was lucky he escaped scott free and went to become MCA No 2.
Vijandran? He was inspiring to be a porno director, making his own porno film. All Eli Wong did was to sleep unclothed in the privacy of her own home. What utter rubbish!??! A similar case would be Nasha Aziz case, if it is true Eli didn’t aware/consented to the photos being taken.
4. So much coincidences, true to the name Malaysia, the land of coincidences. After Perak fiasco, Kedah. One by one, PR assemblyman dropping like flies. From the two frogs caught red handed screwing chick in hotel (Oh, it was a political set up?? You dumb ass just too horny for free shags should not complain!!!), then missing and reappearing assemblymen,Kedah V. Arumugam resigned over bigamy issue, Selangor PAS assemblywoman reported involved in close proximity (khalwat) which later proven false and now Elizabeth Wong.
Oh, it is a coincidence too that only those party controlled medias received the nude photos. Then sure it must be another damn coincidence Khir Toyo is again the person going around who called for her resignation. Remember him framing Teresa Kok over the azan issue? Repugnant botox-ed tempe seller now wants to talk about morality. Gah!!
The mother of all coincidence is, all these involving PR representative.
5. I am disgusted reading this one post by a dried-up-prune-blogger, calling Elizabeth Wong a slut over those ‘nude’ photos. Why the animosity, girl?
6. This is a take on morality by a friend and I gladly agree with him:
Morality is the most subjective topic ever.
What is immoral in one country is normal in another.
What is immoral for the slave is moral for the master.
A wild woman is considered immoral by some cultures while a man doing the same is seen as a stud by that same culture.
Cannibals dont think theyre immoral.
In some remote cultures incest is not considered immoral.
Some consider public nudity natural..while some consider it immoral
I can type out these paradoxes until my fingers bleed, but you get the picture.
Question your own morality not others, because others seldom live by your values. The act of questioning anothers morality is in itself “immoral”.
Best wishes all. May you find the strength to change the things you can, the serenity to accept the things you can’t and the wisdom to know the difference between the two.
(Vijay Kumar Murugavell)
7. By the rate of the current technological advancement especially in the “imaging industry”, I think we have better chance to prepare ourselves to look good in camera that worry about getting caught in one. Shave my friends, or get yourself a pretty merkin.
ps: Latest update, she has officially quit both posts, PKR just accepted her resignation. What a sad day.
pss: You want to see the so called ‘nude’ photos, not at this blog. Go to thegutterpost, but just remember don’t do it at office. View at your own discretion.